Try and Buy - How does It Work?
You will receive an official offer from us for the mobile workstation in the desired and discussed configuration, which includes the Try and Buy option. The mobile workstation is officially ordered by you according to the offer, which results in a legally valid purchase contract. You will receive an order confirmation from Andreas Laubner GmbH with an expected delivery date.
After we have received the down payment (deposit), the mobile workstation will be assembled by us in the desired configuration. Afterwards we assign our forwarding agency with the collection and delivery to you. Enclosed you will receive a delivery bill. You will receive an invoice for the remaining amount with a payment term of 30 days. Within the 30 days you have the possibility to convince yourself of the innovative solution and the quality. If, contrary to expectations, you decide against our solution, you can return the mobile workstation to us within these 30 days. If the mobile workstation reaches us in perfect condition, then you will receive the deposit.
Try and Buy Program - Request
Contact our sales team for more information
Data protection: By submitting this form, I confirm that I have read the data protection declaration and agree to the processing of my personal data by Andreas Laubner GmbH for the purposes stated. In case of consent, I can revoke my consent to this at any time.
The Following General Conditions Apply to the Try and Buy Offer:
- An official order must be sent to us according to payment and delivery conditions from our offer with reference to the Try and Buy offer
- The Try and Buy offer is limited to a maximum of one mobile workstation and options for each customer
- One-time down payment (deposit) in the amount of 1000,-- €
- Remaining amount due within 30 days, deposit taken into account
- An extension of the 30-day period is not possible
- The transport costs to the customer as well as the costs for a return to Andreas Laubner GmbH are always at the expense of the buyer
- In case of Try and Buy the delivery of the mobile workstation is only possible by our forwarding agency. Self-collection by customer-appointed forwarding agent is not possible in this case. In case of return, the transport can either be carried out by a forwarding agency chosen by the customer or by a pick-up organized by Andreas Laubner GmbH.
- In case of return of the mobile workstation, a written notification on the part of the buyer with a delivery notification must be made within the 30-day period.
- The mobile workstation must not show any damage or signs of use when returned - a return outside of these specifications is excluded.
- The original packaging including all documentation and safety instructions must be used to ship the mobile workstation. The packaging guidelines of Andreas Laubner GmbH must be adhered to (identical packaging and shipment as when the goods were received) - any return outside of these guidelines is excluded.
- A maximum of 10 additional days will be granted for the return shipment
- We reserve the right to refuse a return shipment
- The Try and Buy offer is limited in time by Andreas Laubner GmbH and can be revoked at any time
- If all the above points have been properly fulfilled, you will receive a credit note for the Try and Buy invoice including the deposit paid (caution) minus the transport costs