More flexibility for stationary conveyors
Fetch's RollerTop solution provides adaptability and increases automation in conveyorized environments. With adjustable height and autonomous navigation, RollerTop can steer its way to the ends of conveyors and/or stacker cranes to load and unload totes. This allows your employees to work on tasks that require human decision-making instead of manually loading and unloading conveyors.
- Automate the loading and unloading of totes and containers from conveyors or ASRSs
- Flexible expansion of exicting conveyor workflows without additional infrastructure
- Automate the transfer between RollerTop robots and active conveyors
- Supports a wide range of workflows, including picking, replenishment, placement, conveyor delivery and more
- Maximum load weight of 80 kg
- Adjustable surface height from 46cm - 91cm
- Built-in photo sensor detects loading and unloading and can be used as a workflow trigger
- Industry-leading on-board robot safety software and sensors enable the entire CartConnect AMR system to be ANSI/RIA R15.08 compliant and CE marked
SICK TDC GATEWAY
Fully autonomous conveyor-to-conveyor transfers
FetchCore provides native support for the SICK TDC gateway, which enables the coordination of conveyor-to-conveyor handoffs.
The optional SICK TDC is a network industrial I/O devoce that serves as a bridge between the Fetch Cloud Robotics Platform and other industrial devices such as conveyors, doors, and airlocks. Automate the handover between RollerTop robots and active conveyors by connecting a TDC to any conveyor controller.
Assembly & Quality Assurance
Consulting and Service
As a renowned system and development company, we offer you cost-efficient end-to-end solutions that are tailored to your needs, from consulting and configuration through to the procurement of all required components.