FlexShelf & FlexShelf Guide
Revolutionize order fulfillment with FlexShelf
The FlexShelf line of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) is part of a new end-to-end order fulfillment solution developed by Zebra Technologies and Fetch Robotics.
With FlexShelf joining our growing portfolio of AMRs, Zebra and Fetch now offer the most comprehensive vision of solutions you need to digitize and automate your fulfillment operations, including single and batch picking, case picking and pallet picking.
- FlexShelf is 50% faster and can handle 67% more capacity than other "swarm" based AMRs
- Compatible with handheld, voice and vision systems for improved worker collaboration and efficiency
- Optimize collaborative picking across multiple orders by dynamically matching workers and robots
- Reduce the impact of labor shortages by increasing worker productivity and efficiency while reducing training time
- Max. Speed 1,75 m/s
- Maximum load up to 75 kg
- Interactive, glove-friendly and multilingual touchscreen
- Integrated barcode scanner and NFC reader
- USB hub for connecting your own peripherals
- Adjustable shelves with larger capacity for a variety of totes, bins and boxes
- Open shelf design allows loading and unloading on both sides of the robot
Uncompromising security, now supported by machine learning
FlexShelf and the latest FetchCore fulfillment software package introduce FetchCore™ Insight, an advanced safety feature that enables Fetch AMRs to identify forklifts and pickers for dynamic hazard avoidance.
This capability is enabled by cloud-based machine learning algorithms on AMR sensor data.
In fast-paced omnichannel warehouse environments, forklifts, humans and robots may traverse the same aisle at the same time. With FetchSight, Fetch AMRs detect a forklift and avoid driving into its path. Robots can also detect pickers and automatically navigate to avoid entering an elevated picker's blind spot.